Monday, November 26, 2007

Blog gets a face lift...



Yep the blog got a face lift over the weekend. I know we have been swamped more than normal with the move, but we are starting to gain ground on getting caught back up. Thanks to everyone who reads this crazy blog to see what we've been up to. The new look will be accompanied by a new website first of next year I think. Since I (Jeff) do all of the design for our website it might be a while as I'm working to find ways to get more than 24hour out of day...



As I said things are finally starting to come together and Tyff and I are slowly getting use to having our own office space. After working in the same room for so long it feels a bit empty not having her in the same room. However as any married couple knows there are days that it is nice to have your own space. ha ha Tyff... love ya.



I've posted a few pics of our most recent senior sessions we've been doing lately. In addition to these pics we are hoping to post more debuts yet this week.



Tyff and I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend and were able to spend time with friends and family.

Don't forget to send us your suggestion for naming the new building. Just click on comments to post your suggestion.

jw

2 comments:

Chimpsea said...

Hey guys - we love the new page! Can't wait to visit the new building, too. Unfortunately, I don't have any good name ideas - just continued appreciation for the amazing work that you do!

-Chelsea and Jonathan Bartel

Tyff and Jeff said...

Chelsea & Jonathan,

Thanks for your kind words. You both were so great to work with and we are excited to have our open house and see everyone again. Keep in touch.

- Tyff and Jeff