Thursday, July 19, 2007

Explosion in V.C.



As most of you have heard, a chemical plant in our town exploded on Tuesday morning in Valley Center. The plant is less than a mile from the studio, so we were evacuated with the rest of the town. We were allowed back into our house late Wednesday night and just got back into the studio early Thursday morning.





Everyone is safe and the studio was not affected by the blast, but because we've not been able to work on editing for 2 days, we are a little behind on getting sessions online. Please know that we are doing everything possible to get back on schedule.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We would also like to thank all of our family, friends and customers who called to make sure everyone was okay and for your offers of a place to stay. It means alot to Tyff and I to know that so many of you care. I would also like to thank Erica and Dave for a great time in KC as Netanya and I traveled up after the blast to get some fun engagement pics.

Thanks again,
Tyff and Jeff

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time as well. We're glad you guys are safe and sound back in the studio. We can't wait to see our pictures!

Erica and Dave

The Shmee Kids said...

I thought about you guys when I heard about the explosion...I was hoping your studio wasn't anywhere near it. I guess you were pretty much straight downwind, huh? If you haven't been able to get back into the studio yet, I hope they get things cleaned up soon. Stay safe.

Staja Studios said...

Jeff - Man that is something! I'm glad to hear you and Tyffany are alright and didn't loose anything in the explosion. I hope all is well.

Tyff and Jeff said...

Thanks everyone for checkin on us. Yep we're all ok, just playing catchup now that we are able to be back in the studio. Oh I need to do another post about this but the KSN has been announced and people can visit ksn.com to sign-up to win a wedding give away. Talk to you guys later - jw