Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Words of Encouragement

I know crazy, here we are blogging again and so soon. I new we could, it just took a bit to get the time down and what kinda stuff to post. We finally decided to post things that are happening with our business as well as with Tyff and I. We recently got the letter below from Michelle, one of our wonderful brides, who we had the honor of working with this past May 29th.

Her kind words reminded Tyff and I why we do what it is we do. Not only are we capturing memories from the wedding day for the couples, but we are helping them and their family members to enjoy memories of the day.

Tyffany & Jeff

I just wanted to send you two a note to thank you for the fabulous job you both did at our wedding May 29th! I knew from the day I met you that I would very much enjoy spending time with both of you & that our wedding pictures would be in excellent hands. You surpassed my expectations!

I am so grateful for level dignity with which you handled my reluctant grandmother, and also the comfort you gave Charles' dad. He called us afterwards and went on and on about how Jeff completely put him at ease and helped him more than anyone else to be calm and enjoy the day. Thank you so much!

I wish that I were not the last of my friends to get married because I would recommend you two to anyone! I can't wait until the next photo opportunity because I will be giving you a call. Thanks again for everything!

Michelle B.

P.S. I love the new web site!

No comments: